We’re looking for a mission-driven detail-orientated Product/Design Lead to join Equilibrium's (www.eqm.world) global team, helping companies use our ESG management automation software to become ESG leaders.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our global team. ESG and Carbon data management is a fast growing software sector, as we anticipate all companies will have to use software like ours to manage and achieve their ESG/Climate targets. Equilibrium is a company established in Singapore, with teams in the US, Singapore and Taiwan. Our co-founders are multiple founders and investors, with backgrounds from Spotify, Siri, Morgan Stanley, Affectiva and Summly.
At Equilibrium, our focus on design led product development starts with our leadership team and is an integral part of our culture - as we work to build the #1 ESG and Carbon management software for companies - with report automation, goals management, scenario simulations, benchmarking and progress tracking. To develop the best solution, we believe a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, experimentation and a strong focus on our customers and their requirements.
What you get to do every day as our Lead Product Designer
- Drive the development and design of our software - in a nascent, fast growth sector that is still working out the optimal solutions for companies to solve their increasing number of ESG requirements.
- Solving complex interaction problems, humanizing product requirements and developing these ideas into elegant application design
- Design interaction models, wireframes and mid-fidelity mockups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products
- Analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile
- Strike a balance between the practicalities of design and rethinking paradigms that define a new sector
What you bring to the role:
- BFA or similar and a minimum of 2+ years of professional experience designing enterprise or SaaS applications
- Previous experience as a Product Designer, UI / UX Designer etc
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products for the web and mobile
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of resolution
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns
- Insightful design thinking, prolific exploration and a propensity for experimentation
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Climate Risk, Energy, Pollution & Waste Reduction