Redaptive is seeking a motivated, energetic Analyst for its Sales Solutions group focused on developing highly customized program proposals and supporting the Sales team as needed. We are looking for a driven and highly motivated individual who excels in analytical ability and communication. The position reports to the Sales Solutions Manager.
Permanent authorization to work in the United States is required at this time.
- Independently develop cash flow models and presentations for key client opportunities
- Manage several developing opportunities at various stages in the sales cycle
- Work closely with the Sales team to strategically position proposals
- Manage data collection: work cross functionally with Technical, Product, Legal, Finance teams
- Opportunity to own strategic initiatives: model automation, training documents, product development, etc.
- 2+ years experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus in finance / accounting, economics, mathematics, engineering.
- Prior investment banking or management consulting experience is a significant plus.
- Sales strategy, content development, project management, finance background a plus.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work quality
- Thrive in a highly dynamic, rapid-growth, and demanding environment.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Superb communication skills, flexible and collaborative
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Passion for learning and self-development.
- Have a functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment
- Volunteer Activities
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.