We're Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Cruise is passionate about attracting and hiring the best talent on the planet. Currently, our recruiting team is looking for a dynamic yet humble, multi-faceted Senior Technical Sourcer to support one of our core sourcing teams. Reporting to the Technical Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for building and feeding talent pools for our Cruise AI team. You are an authentic and data-driven leader who will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers, build and execute a forward-looking hiring plan that aligns with our company strategy, and creates a competitive advantage to our key market competitors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to understand recruitment strategy and hiring goals for their focus area, and build a complementary sourcing strategy, providing industry insight and competitive intelligence with a strategic focus on diversity at every stage of the funnel.
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key operational metrics to the business, while using metrics to drive operational perfection across the team.
- Staying abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues related analytics and compliance relative to our recruiting efforts.
- Innovating on sourcing and recruiting strategies, recommending process adjustments, new tools, and best practices to identify unique and non-traditional sources of top talent.
- Developing inclusive sourcing strategies enabling us to grow a representative organization.
What you must have:
- 4+ years of overall recruiting and sourcing experience. The majority of your experience has been focused on technical sourcing in a fast-growth technology company.
- 1+ years of sourcing for AI/ML roles with a track record of successfully sourcing for hard to fill positions
- You have a consistent track record in driving efficiency in the use of technologies, processes, and workflow.
- You have a proven excellence in relationship building, consulting, and negotiation skills, both internally and externally.
- Have a data-driven and results-oriented mindset that demonstrates critical thinking abilities, along with an analytical and quantitative approach.
- Advanced knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and Gem CRM.
- Working knowledge of Looker or Tableau.
- Experience partnering with and hiring Principal-level IC’s and/or Director+ level candidates.
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- One Medical membership
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Cruise
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan for non-remote employees
- We’re Remote Friendly
- We believe that your value to the team can be provided at a Cruise office or from the comfort of your home. Depending on your function, enjoy the flexibility of remote work and join our growing community of remote employees in the continental United States.
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, Microsoft, SoftBank, & T. Rowe Price, have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do the best work of their lives.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Cruise will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cruise is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know or email HR@getcruise.com.
We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. To help us track the effectiveness and inclusivity of our recruiting efforts, please consider answering the following demographic questions. Answering these questions is entirely voluntary. Your answers to these questions will not be shared with the hiring decision makers and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. Instead, Cruise will use this information not only to comply with any government reporting obligations but also to track our progress toward meeting our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging objectives.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.