Why We’re Rad (about us): Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists. A madly growing international company headquartered in Seattle with European offices in Utrecht, we are seeking a full-time Ebike Mechanic for our Utrecht office to join our team. Our Ebike Mechanic will be responsible for ensuring our bikes run at peak performance for our customers. If you like to problem solve, work with bikes, motors, etc. and want to help us build a world-class service department, we need you!This is an entry level position for which we will train to work with our ebikes. Weekend availability is required.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2+ years of experience with bikes in a formal setting
- Good communication skills, friendly attitude and interest in working with ebike consumers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Technical & general tinkering aptitudes.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficient in English and Dutch
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles is a plus
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
- Learned about the ebike industry to understand the products we offer on a technical level
- Performed bicycle repairs, tuned & fit bikes for customers, and ensured that all safety checks were performed for bikes
- Assisted with inventory management of materials, such as bike accessories, tools, spare parts, and other materials as needed
- Helped to train more junior mechanics and ebike assemblers
- Participated in field service requests from local customers in partnership with our Commercial Sales Division
- Participated in local outreach events and related events with the sales team as needed Maintained workshop organization and cleanliness Other duties as assigned
Bicycle Infrastructure, Electric Bikes
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the '@')