SilviaTerra helps mission-driven companies buy carbon credits from American forest owners. Based on a decade of work with America's largest landowners, our data-driven platform brings gigatons of new carbon offsets to market. Our mission is to work with every forest owner to unlock the full value of every acre.
Read more in this TechCrunch feature article about SilviaTerra
We are backed by some of the world’s leading VC firms who were early investors in companies like Twitter, Etsy, Kickstarter, and Coinbase. Our global team of foresters, scientists, and technologists hails from leading research institutions and high growth technology startups.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and entrepreneurial individuals to join the team. If you like fast-paced environments and want to help us build the future of forestry, then we’d love to speak to you!Are you a marketer with a passion for forests and a cleaner future? We are looking for a marketing manager to understand, develop, and manage a valuable marketing experience for an audience of forest landowners. Helping this group to gain awareness of SilviaTerra’s NCAPX program, educate them on the benefits and process, and help make onboarding as great an experience as possible. These keepers of trees come in all sizes, from families to large forest management companies, that means you need to understand what it takes to execute on a targeted localized campaign as well as how to appeal to a business audience and all the nuances in-between. You would be joining a rapidly growing team with a new product in the fast-growing industry of climate tech. We know, that is a lot of growing! This means from time to time you will step outside of your forestry audience focus to help shape the direction of the overall marketing practice or chip in to help a colleague when the need arises. One day you would be setting audience strategy the next day you’re sending an email and editing UTM parameters, so you can’t be afraid to dig in. A collaborative, curious, growth mindset is critical to success in this role. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Director of Landowner Success.
- Develop and execute on full funnel marketing plan including events, email, advertising/media, and content
- Develop customer journeys based upon audience segments
- Create targeted, localized campaigns across regions
- Manage email nurturesIn partnership with the Director of Landowner Success, be the voice of the landowner, driving the messaging and communications for this group
- Tell the story of the landowner through the lens of the SilviaTerra brand
- Ensure data in our Marketing Platform is accurate and maintained
- Be a team player and help with other areas of the marketing program as needed
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- 1+ year of that in B2B marketing
- Superb wielder of the written and spoken word
- Comfort and experience managing CRMs and Marketing platforms
- Experience writing long and short form content such as blog posts, emails, and website copy
- Collaborative and growth oriented mindset
- Experience in environmental, sustainability, or forestry related space
- Knowledge of marketing to small and mid-sized businesses
SilviaTerra is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Ecosystems & Biodiversity