Hempitecture Inc. is a Public Benefit Corporation with a mission to scale the most sustainable building materials on the planet. Our building materials capture carbon dioxide and lend to healthier indoor environments.
The Growth Operations Associate role is a wide-ranging role with the ability to create a large impact for a mission based early stage company.
Client Success & Sales
- Grow Hempitecture B2C sales
- Facilitate all inbound/inside sales
- Coordinate and oversee order logistics
- LTL truckload coordination
- Inform customer of order status: pre-delivery, during delivery, post-delivery
- Follow up on leads generated through our lead-gen platform
- Ensure that Hempitecture Clients have their needs and questions attended to
Communications + Social Media
- Manage & reply to Hempitecture online chat inquiries
- Maintain Hempitecture presence on social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Field basic consulting calls booked through the Hempitecture Consulting Portal
- Triage & manage Hempitecture Sales inbox
- Savvy, highly motivated, with an ambition to make the earth a greener, kinder, and more efficient place
- Intense diligence and commitment to detail
- Ability to execute and develop tactical revenue growth strategies
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and take on roles outside of outlined responsibilities
- Possess a sales and closing mindset
- "Master of Scale"
A well qualified applicant will:
- Have a deep interest in the built environment and understand the materials used in the built environment
- Understand e-commerce, digital marketing, and customer discovery
- Possess social media savvy
- Be comfortable being measured and compensated by sales performance
Little experience required if applicant demonstrates a high learning curve and enterprising mindset
Salary is negotiable but compensation will include:
- Base Salary
- performance based compensation
- employee equity options
Based in Ketchum, ID but remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
Buildings & Cities, Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Materials & Manufacturing