Inspire’s Operations team is seeking a Carbon Neutral Natural Gas Operations Manager to join our team overseeing the system integrations between Inspire, our partners, vendors and utilities. These relationships intertwine to create a meaningful and positive experience for our Members, delivering them clean energy and fulfilling our products, while creating value for our business. This role will focus on building processes to support and managing performance of our Carbon Neutral Natural Gas platform.
THE ACCOUNT OPERATIONS MANAGER HAS FIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a core member of our Carbon Neutral Natural Gas team, lead EDI testing and system integrations with Natural Gas utilities.
- Support and improve onboarding new members, billing activities and product fulfillment.
- Help identify and implement operational processes to make our products better.
- Work cross functionally to decrease friction of the onboarding process for new members.
- Consistently iterate our reporting suite to improve SLAs and make strategic decisions with leadership.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Onboard prioritized Carbon Neutral Natural Gas utilities onto Inspire platform
- Develop key Carbon Neutral Natural Gas operational processes, including enrollments, pricing, billing and payments
- Evolve reporting suite to include Carbon Neutral Natural Gas operations
- Spearhead implementation of Carbon Neutral Natural Gas subscription
- Carbon Neutral Natural Gas Order Activation Rate
- Carbon Neutral Natural Gas SLA compliance for billing and member support
- Communication - Excellent oral and written communication, ability to be clear and concise when discussing complex issues internally and externally.
- Deliver Results - Ownership of projects from start to finish while delivering business results and using data to make good decisions.
- Innovative - Find new ways to solve complex issues, make our products seamless.
- Teamwork - You are skilled in collaborating with team members, building trust and relationships
- Must Have
- At least 4-5 years of experience with EDI Operations
- Use reporting and technology to streamline decision making and unlock strategies
- Demonstrate ability to iterate on and scale proprietary, complex systems and processes
- Delivered results working cross functionally on complex projects
- Has led a team and/or drove projects cross functionally
- Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Carbon Neutral Natural Gas utility EDI
- Experience managing system implementations in retail/competitive energy markets, clean energy services, or related category
- Experience hiring and managing a team
- Advanced end user of Tableau and SQL tools