LIVEKINDLY, the largest digital plant-based lifestyle brand, is seeking an experienced Data & Insights Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for a data wizard who will use their passion for and skills in data analytics to help support a fast-growing digital media company. This key position will help manage reporting on audience, traffic, and conversions across LIVEKINDLY. This role is responsible for creating, pulling, and maintaining reporting from Google Analytics and a variety of other vendors. This person will also build dashboards and provide analysis across various business KPIs to keep senior stakeholders informed on our most important metrics.
This role will report to the Director of Technology, and work in close collaboration with the Editorial, Content, Sales and Operations teams. You will regularly interact with various stakeholders in these departments, understand needs, build reports, and make actionable recommendations to accelerate business goals.
Qualified candidates are solutions-focused, nimble and curious, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the intersections of business, math, technology, and digital media. Experience in both a startup culture and digital media industry preferred. This is a remote position making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format for consideration. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
- You work with stakeholders across departments to understand KPIs and come up with a measurement plan.
- You work with Technology, Editorial, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure metrics are appropriately defined, implemented, and tested across our digital assets.
- You will design, build, and maintain key periodic reports, dashboards utilizing google data studio and any additional tools you feel will be sufficient to excel in the role.
- You will develop best practices and approaches to answer ad hoc questions on online user behavior, customer journeys, engagement, conversion data, and multi-channel attribution
- You will assist various testing and optimization efforts by performing in-depth and ad-hoc analysis of information from multiple data sources (web analytics data, marketing data, newsletter data, subscription data, alternate platforms as well as external data) to assist data informed decision making at all levels
- You will prepare and present reports, analysis and presentations to various stakeholders including executives
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of data analytics experience, with a strong preference for experience in web analytics, preferably in digital media/publishing
- Significant experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, Parse.ly).
- Comfortable with business intelligence/data-visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, Domo etc..).
- Very strong skills in Excel and SQL.
- Familiarity with social analytics platforms (SocialFlow, Crowdtangle) and audience research tools (comScore, Nielsen).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- A strong quantitative, creative, and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a remote company.
- Previous experience working with large data sets at a fast growing startup.
- Previous experience in digital media.