At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
At Beyond Meat, we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culturethat drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement,and the employee experience. The Senior HRBP plays a critical role in helping to shape our culture, acting as acoach and advisor to senior business leaders regarding people and strategy. The Senior HRBP will partner withbusiness leaders and teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and strategies, and ensure results andimpact. This role will report to the Director, Human Resources Business Partner and will interface directly withcompany leadership across product, business, and functional teams, working closely with key cross-functionalstakeholders in driving a talent agenda that aligns with business priorities.
- Serve as an advisor and coach to business partners around people management, high performance, and development.
- Assess culture and develop action plans to ensure a positive, inclusive, and engaged workforce.
- Partner to identify and segment talent to ensure their continued development and advancement.
- Partner with business and people team to ensure solid succession plan is in place for critical roles.
- Lead change management projects and ensure compliance with the execution of communication initiatives across the organization.
- Partner with business and people team on employee engagement survey efforts including analyzing and presenting data, collaborating with business leaders to create actionable insights to improve business results.
- Analyze people metrics to influence the strategic people planning process and provide guidance to leadership in key decision-making for employment-related matters.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Lead employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant human resources generalist experience preferred.
- Experience supporting diverse client base of frontline, field-based, R&D, Innovation, HQ functions.
- Practicing HR in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Understanding of all core aspects of HR management (employee relations, performance management, leadership development, labor law & compliance, compensation, benefits, etc.).
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items.
- Proven ability to influence decision-making.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment and ambiguous business situations.
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based on data analytics.
- Must possess consultative style/approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours.
- Ability to travel.