ABOUT RAISE GREEN
Raise Green is the marketplace for local impact investment. We are a licensed fintech company that allows anyone to invest in local, community resilience. Our marketplace allows project creators to raise money for their projects through investment from anyone (retail, accredited, institutional). Our inclusive finance model is designed for any project with a contractual cash flow: community solar, microgrids, electrical vehicle infrastructure, community agriculture, energy efficiency, and battery deployments — as long as social and environmental benefits are at the core of their design. We are seeking to invest in a healthy, just, and sustainable future that allows anyone to access and benefit from climate resilient local infrastructure.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Investor Marketplace Associate supports our CEO, CCO, COO and Head of Originator Sales (Co-Founders) to manage the Raise Green Marketplace. Our Investor Marketplace Associate is exceptionally well organized, systematic, and enjoys the fast-changing nature of an early-stage startup. Job skills and trust are paramount. Our Investor Marketplace Associate has a passion for social justice, sustainable finance, and the environment, as well as customer service.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound communication with investors as well as internal and external program processes and resources.
- Organize and manage investor inquiries, document and execute on deliverables and next steps from investor meetings
- Assist with day-to-day investor relations and records management of the Raise Green investor Marketplace with retail, accredited, and institutional investors
- Assist with setup and management of investor related issues arising from Investments posted on the Raise Green platform, including analysis and reporting of investment metrics and requests
- Manage textual and html post updates and forum responses for the Raise Green Marketplace
- Maintain scrupulous records and compliance protocol consistent with the firm’s Written Supervisory Procedures, and clearly convey Raise Green policies and procedures to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage backlog of crowdfunding portal feature requests and implementation, interfacing with third party vendors
- Coordinate and disseminate information within and across teams
- Actively work to improve administrative systems, procedures, and processes
- Support Raise Green’s growth by working with Marketing, Compliance and Business Development teams.
- Willingness to support the strategic vision of Raise Green and grow the team
- Careful and confidential management of investor relations and inquiries in compliance with Raise Green policies and procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions in a timely manner with minimal direction and maturity
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in finance, compliance, investor relations, administration, or related fields
- Tech-savviness and proficient in basic html formatting and Google Workspace
- Bonus points for familiarity with Regulation Crowdfunding, FINRA By-Laws, and exempt securities offering frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills with the ability to interact successfully with people of all levels internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize requests from several staff
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent operational efficiency, timeliness and clerical skills
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Confident, decisive and experienced communicator with strong written and verbal skills that can use tact and diplomacy when interfacing with different personalities within and outside of the company.
- This position is full-time and will require a FINRA Background Check.
Buildings & Cities, Climate Risk, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Energy, Food & Agriculture, Funding
Onshore Wind Turbines, Reduced Food Waste, Concentrated Solar Power, Electric Cars, Insulation, Public Transit, Small Hydropower, Bicycle Infrastructure, Sustainable Intensification for Smallholders, Green and Cool Roofs, Distributed Energy Storage, Utility-Scale Energy Storage, Grid Flexibility, Microgrids, Utility-Scale Solar Photovoltaics
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the '@')
New Energy Network