Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest e-bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
This is an entry level position which will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks from assembling bikes to scheduling customers.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, scheduling, or event planning
- You have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills, friendly attitude and interest in working with e-bike consumers
- Ability to work quickly and systematically in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with bikes, whether maintaining your own or in a professional setting
- Technical & general tinkering aptitudes
We offer full paid training so ability to learn is key. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community, partners and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.