EnergyHub empowers utilities and their customers to create a clean, distributed energy future. We accomplish this through innovative software and program management solutions that harness millions of distributed energy resources, enabling utilities to support more renewables and rely less on fossil energy.
The Utility and Market Services Operations Intern will focus on the activity surrounding EnergyHub’s utility and grid operator demand response (DR) partners. This internship will have a direct impact on ensuring that we are able to execute against our deliverables.
- Work on enrollment and settlement activity for our utility and grid operator partners
- Lead ad-hoc analyses for utility and market services teams
- Own a combination of weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate across teams to meet market and utility deadlines
- Implement process improvement initiatives aimed at increasing productivity, efficiency, and quality of business operations
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Ability to solve qualitative and quantitative problems
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in the energy industry
- Working knowledge of DR
- Experience in operations or project management
Why work for EnergyHub?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: Our employees work hard, do great work, and enjoy collaborating and learning from each other.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the team!
- Gain well rounded experience: EnergyHub offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and machine learning challenges, including distributed fault-tolerance, device control optimization, and process modeling to support scalable interaction with disparate downstream APIs.
- Be part of something important: Help create the future of how energy is produced and consumed. Make a positive impact on our climate.
- Focus on fun: EnergyHub places high value on our team culture. Happy hours and holiday parties are important to us, but what’s also important is how our employees feel every single day.
EnergyHub is a growing enterprise software company that works with the most forward-thinking companies in smart energy. Our platform lets consumers turn their smart thermostats, electric cars, water heaters, and other products into virtual power plants that keep the grid stable and enable higher penetration of solar and wind power. We work on technology that already provides energy and cost savings to millions of people through partnerships with the leading companies in the Internet of Things.
EnergyHub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.