We're Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Our People Technology team is seeking a Recruiting Systems Manager that partners with Recruiting Operations business teams and builds innovative solutions that serves the hiring of future Cruisers. You will play a significant role in driving the global technical strategy and execution for the Recruiting Systems at Cruise, partner with business leaders and external vendors to define and establish system roadmap, design, develop, test and implement solutions in the Recruiting Technology domain. The ability to drive decisions through consensus, influence and resolve conflict optimally You build frameworks and processes that help the Recruiting business team deliver results. You understand that different partners bring an outstanding and valuable perspective to conversations. You know how to practice active listening and communicate in a way that facilitates true understanding from your stakeholders and partners. You understand the needs, concerns, and challenges typical of HR organization and feel comfortable leading in a multifaceted environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and execute full technology delivery life cycle across Recruiting Systems: collection requirements, design, build & integrate, test and deploy
- Work with global business leads on critical initiatives and improvements for HCM and Recruiting domain.
- Identify HCM risks, evaluate options, recommend approaches and mitigations to realize full potential of ATS and the highly coordinated applications within the recruiting ecosystem.
- Apply niche knowledge of automation standard methodologies to HR portfolio, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on sophisticated program dependencies. Be essential of established processes and suggest relevant improvements.
- Be responsible for the product stability in production and ensure the system is robust and accurately supported.
- Demonstrate strong partner management and serve as an advisor to Recruiting business partners on industry standards and leading practices
- Provide regular updates on project status to senior management and business leaders.
- Communicate directly and independently with customers, IT professionals, and developers in the analysis, during development lifecycle and production situations.
- Keep up to date with the newest technologies and tools and promote their value within the People Technology team.
What you must have?
- Overall People / HR technology experience (8+ years)
- You should have hands-on design and implementation experience of large-scale high-demand enterprise Recruiting systems.
- Experience as a technology lead or a manager level (3+ years)
- Strong functional knowledge with HCM business process and diverse systems such as Workday, Greenhouse, Taleo, etc.
- Experience in large scale and global enterprise HCM and recruiting business process implementation.
- Highly customer service oriented with a passion for helping others find solutions to their questions while balancing the needs of the organization
- Consistent record of handling sophisticated projects and leading multi-functional teams through design, application delivery and services.
- Ability to multi-task and run tasks with varying priorities.
- Knowledge of SOX, PII and related compliance standards.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation across teams
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change
- Experience of delivering solutions in- and integrating with- Workday.
- Experience in leading RFI / RFP for HR technology assessments (SaaS, on-premise)
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- One Medical membership
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Cruise
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan for non-remote employees
- We’re Remote Friendly
- We believe that your value to the team can be provided at a Cruise office or from the comfort of your home. Depending on your function, enjoy the flexibility of remote work and join our growing community of remote employees in the continental United States.
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, Microsoft, SoftBank, & T. Rowe Price, have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do the best work of their lives.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Cruise will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cruise is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know or email HR@getcruise.com.
We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. To help us track the effectiveness and inclusivity of our recruiting efforts, please consider answering the following demographic questions. Answering these questions is entirely voluntary. Your answers to these questions will not be shared with the hiring decision makers and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. Instead, Cruise will use this information not only to comply with any government reporting obligations but also to track our progress toward meeting our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging objectives.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.