At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta creates city-wide free electric vehicle charging networks in major metropolitan areas. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand sponsorships and digital media content.
We are seeking an Ad Operations Manager to join our growing Media Sales Team. In this role, the Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for managing internal ownership of key integrations and strategies that will help enable our Media Sales Team to be even more effective in the field. They will act as the liaison between Media Sales and other key internal stakeholders, making key decisions that will impact our business, strategies and overall efficiencies.
You must have a finger on the pulse of the industry and its competitive trends, be forward thinking, have strong attention to detail, and use your voice to surface suggestions and strategic ideas as we navigate a fast paced industry.
This position can be based in New York City or San Francisco and will report to the Head of Account Management and Ad Operations.
- Manage day to day relationships with all 3rd party partners - Vistar, Groundtruth, Geopath, etc.
- Apply understanding of Volta business needs as they relate to client objectives to enhance existing sales opportunities, as well as identify new processes and tools to make business operations more effective and efficient
- Manage and develop strategic pricing models, media rate cards and dynamic pricing executions
- Effectively manage yield across our network and maximizing revenue
- Work cross-departmentally and be the voice of Media to properly communicate and execute against new company initiatives including new product roll-outs (in unison with Product, Marketing); new partner roll-outs (in unison with Product, Engineering)
- Applying strategic collaboration with Research as it applies to Media Sales, Account Management
- Champion standardization and automation wherever possible
- PASSION - passion for Volta, passion for sales, passion for success, passion for problem-solving
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years digital and traditional media sales support
- Strong background in ad operations, yield management and media
- Highly entrepreneurial, team player with attention to detail and the motivation to exceed goal deadlines, absorb knowledge of Media Sales and grow with Volta
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally with a consultative yet enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Dropbox and Salesforce or similar CRM and both MAC and PC platforms