At Novi, our mission is to enable the future of consumer product development for a healthier people and planet.
We are building the marketplace that enables diligence, discovery and purchasing of better raw materials for all consumer goods. The opportunity is vast ($1.5T market in consumer product development) and while we started in the wellness and personal care category, we are growing to serve a broader set of markets, including food, household cleaning, and more.
We're looking for people to be part of our journey in enabling the future of consumer product development. Our company is led by Kimberly Shenk, is well funded by top-tier VC firms, and has seen exponential growth and traction. If you are interested in realizing our mission and building the future of the chemical industry, we would love to hear from you.
What We're Looking For
Novi is building a data platform to help consumer brands understand their products and ingredients, and a marketplace to help brands purchase ingredients from suppliers. We’re growing at a rapid pace, so we are looking for someone who is excited about our mission and speaking about it to our current and prospective customers.
In this role, you will drive growth and retention by helping to deliver an exceptional experience for Brands on Novi. Reporting to the Director of Go-to-Market Operations, you will serve as one of the main points of contact for brands on our Platform and partner with the Customer Operations Manager on our strategic accounts and projects.
Our business is thriving, our customer base continues to grow, and we believe the impact of this role will fuel our company to grow in unprecedented ways. As an early team member, you’ll help lay the foundation for our initial growth, acting as the face of Novi for a wide number of exciting brands leveraging Novi’s innovation and bringing their voices to our operational development.
- Lead Brand onboarding - give demos of the Novi platform and guide Brands towards the highest priority behaviors
- Serve as the main point of contact for our full-scope brands and lead related strategic projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Collaborate with the Science and Research team on Brand-related requests
- Track down raw material documentation as needed by the S&R team
- Seek their advice on chemistry-related questions
- Collaborate with the Supplier team to grow the raw material network and database
- Minimum of two years experience in Sales and/or Customer Success
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of potential stakeholders
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Self starter
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Organized: you love checking things off a to-do list and can keep track of multiple projects at once
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Positive attitude: when hit with roadblocks or challenges, you roll up your sleeves and get to work and no task is too small
Life at Novi
At Novi, we believe in whole people - bringing your whole self to work - and fostering an environment of personal sustainability, where you can incorporate self-care, flexibility, support, and continued learning into your every day. Our perks are generous and reflect this commitment! Our employees enjoy:
Unlimited vacation time
Monthly team-building activities (the fun kind!)
Monthly flexible spend on PerkUp, covering anything from your cell phone bill to meals on Postmates
Remote hardware setup and WFH stipend
Robust paid parental/foster/adoption leave
Competitive salary, benefits and equity packages for all employees