With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Manager, Owner and Partner Support
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO THE PHOENIX METRO AREA
What You Will Be Doing
In an in-bound contact center environment, the Owner Support Supervisor will be responsible for a team of Technical Support Engineers, providing administrative and technical support to private Station Owners and Installers. This role will supervise the day-to-day operations, monitor customer interactions, provide continued operational training and coaching, and ensure productivity of the TSE’s in support of KPI objectives. This position handles and is expected to protect all internal confidential information and must utilize discretion and judgment based on company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for customer service objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures
- Responsible for reviewing performance scorecards for TSE’s to gauge effectiveness of customer service outputs; provide ongoing employee development via bi-monthly one on ones, in support of metric objectives (e.g. CSAT, Quality, Written and Verbal Communications etc.)
- First point of contact for handling complex and escalated internal/external customer complaints and/or issues
- Provide ongoing operational training and coaching to TSE’s including performance improvement plans
- Communicates process enhancements and new program elements to TSE’s
- Provide backup support and coverage for TSE’s as needed or as directed
- Have a working knowledge of processes, tools and technology the Support Engineers utilize daily
- Conduct leadership level reviews to address performance trends and identify potential systemic anomalies impacting inbound volumes or the customer experience
- Work with leadership to ensure consistent customer service within established guidelines
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Knowledge of standard contact center management practices in a multi-line of business environment
- Proficient understanding of the interaction between contact metrics (AHT, Time to Resolution, Hours to First Response, Arrival) and agent metrics (Staffing numbers, QAI, Utilization) as they relate to SLA management
- Self-starter with effective interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and work within short timelines
- Proficient knowledge of normal office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate timely (written & verbal), effectively and clearly with various audiences (e.g. Management, Peers, and Business Partners) is required
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Customer focused, good problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively or independently with strong follow-up and multitasking skills are required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Position requires use of headset/microphone
- 2+ years’ experience in a contact center environment with increasing responsibilities including supervisory experience
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, problem-solving, planning, and contact center KPI performance
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.