At the forefront of farming and food, UPSIDE Foods is innovating new ways to produce real meat, without the need to breed, feed and slaughter animals. Our process begins with an animal cell, which is cultivated and harvested as meat. UPSIDE Foods is a mission-driven company focused on bringing to meat lovers an authentic product that is truly humane, sustainably produced, nutritious and delicious! We are now expanding our team of dedicated professionals across disciplines to make better meat for a better world.
About this job
We are hiring a Front Office Coordinator to work cross functionally with our operations and recruiting teams in pursuit of our mission to produce world-class meat products. This person will be responsible daily for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, as well as providing administrative support to the People Ops team. They will serve as a first point of contact for visitors to the plant as well as team members working at the plant. An ideal candidate for this position would have 1-2 years of professional services or administrative experience, sincerely enjoys customer service and going the extra mile to help others, and has demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with an eye for attention to detail.
- Be a company ambassador, ensuring every person’s visit to our first-of-its-kind Plant is a truly extraordinary experience.
- Build a strong infrastructure to our inaugural Plant, and provide ongoing administrative and operational support to keep it running smoothly.
- Keep the Plant media-ready! Oversee upkeep of office, kitchen and storage spaces.
- Manage key facility relationships
- Coordinate visitors and guests, acting as the first point of contact/face of the company
- Receive and process packages and deliveries; collect and distribute mail; answer all incoming calls
- Help build the world’s best team by supporting People Ops with coordinating candidates and interviews
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and demanding environment with a consistently high level of accuracy
- Reliable, flexible, versatile, and adaptable in a team and service oriented environment with the ability to consistently provide a high level of service to internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, and professionalism
- Strong service mentality and customer support orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, desire for collaboration, and sense of humor