Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Director, or Sr. Director - precise title commensurate with experience.We are looking for an entrepreneurial ambassador for the Solar Revenue Put (SRP). You will work closely with our Head of Risk Transfer Products and be given the responsibility of both developing the customer engagement strategy as well as deal execution. To help you be successful, we have assembled a uniquely cross-functional team of talented solar veterans and data scientists, and built up a clientele that includes some of the biggest investor names in the industry.
What you can look forward to:
- Growing the business as the SRP hits an inflection point towards becoming market standard for solar financings
- Building relationships with solar developers and financiers to close transactions
- Educating the solar industry on the SRP as a tool for cost of capital reduction
- Working with a team of experienced solar veterans committed to helping you succeed
- Solving a critical problem that has hindered the solar industry since its inception
What you likely need to do the job well:
- Solar background (project finance or development), 2-5 years of prior experience at a solar developer, investor, or lender focused on investing in solar assets, working in a role with direct exposure to the project financing process and structuring.
- Client-facing experience. Your background is likely some mix of business development, consulting, investment banking, sales, or project development. You are invigorated by developing and maintaining relationships.
- Fluency in finance or insurance. You can solve problems in real-time with our clients, senior finance executives. You are comfortable with mental math and jumping into spreadsheets.
- Sweats the details. You care deeply about making sure that each deal is done right, and may have even seen what happens when details are missed.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves. You’re interested in joining a startup where you can get your hands dirty and see the deals you originate through to closing.
Learn more about what we do and why it matters: https://www.kwhanalytics.com/company-overview kWh Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees.