Bowery Farming, the Modern Farming Company, was founded in 2015 with the belief that technology and human ingenuity can grow better food for a better future. Propelled by its proprietary software system, the BoweryOS, Bowery builds smart indoor vertical farms that deliver a wide variety of Protected Produce — in little time, near cities they serve, for a truly local approach. Bowery’s farms are growing the next generation of vibrant and flavorful produce. They’re 100 times more productive on the same footprint of land than traditional agriculture, and grow traceable pesticide-free produce – the purest, best expression of what produce is meant to be – with a fraction of the water and land. About The Role:
This lynchpin new role will work across the Bowery marketing team project managing go-to-market initiatives and leading marketing productions. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Creative Project Manager, Producer will manage and coordinate new product launch projects (GTM) and brand-defining marketing moments in partnership with the Innovation, Communications, Brand, and Shopper Marketing verticals. They will ensure successful and timely GTM through strong project management and collaboration. The role also includes a Producer responsibility for Bowery’s tentpole quarterly marketing moments. These encompass stills shoots and digital production in close collaboration with the Creatives and Brand Managers. A successful candidate will have strong project management background and familiarity with key marketing areas - creative, digital marketing, print, and media. They must have experience in creative production delivering shoots from concept to final assets on time and within budget in partnership with the Creative Director and Brand Managers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and lead marketing project plans and timelines for go-to-market product launches and key quarterly marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing and innovation functions to ensure the deliverables are met on time. This will include collaborating with key business stakeholders such as the Sales Team to ensure KPI’s are met
- Recognize and mediate project risks, manage any issues and develop proposals to address challenges to ensure efficient workflow
- Lead weekly check-ins and communicate updates with key stakeholders
- Act as marketing producer for quarterly initiatives. For example, product photography or video shoots. Work with the Creative Director and Brand Managers to source professional talent and lead the budgeting process from start to finish
- When a partner agency is developing the creative work, act as a key Bowery contact point for agency project management and production. Ensure the agency delivers agreed creative on time and on budget
- Manage project budgets to ensure GTM and marketing activations are delivered as projected
Who You Are:
- An experienced Creative Producer ideally with experience working with CPG companies either in-house or at an agency
- An expert in independently managing large projects with multiple work streams, including project launches and marketing tentpoles
- You have start-up/emerging brand experience across multiple marketing touch points and love working in a fast-paced, friendly culture
- A self-starter who is motivated with the ability to prioritize work based on business and team objectives
- An excellent communicator and a natural problem-solver
- Experience in food & passion for sustainability or innovative farming practices is a plus
Who We Are:
- Bowery is a place where everyone is welcome, included and empowered to reach their full potential
- We live our shared values every day in both big and small ways: opt-in, think wildly different, break barriers together & be kind to the core
- We are a mission-driven team of unconventional thinkers, problem-solvers, optimists and activators
- We share a passion for giving back more to the planet than we take, growing deliciously abundant food without abundant harm
- We are excited to hear from you!
The largest vertical farming company in the U.S., Bowery’s produce is available in almost 800 grocery stores and via e-commerce platforms serving the Tri-state and Mid-Atlantic region, including Amazon Fresh, Albertsons, Giant Food, Hungryroot, Walmart, Weis, Whole Foods Market, and specialty grocers. Based in New York City, Bowery has raised more than $172.5 million from leading investors, including Temasek and GV (formerly Google Ventures), General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, Henry Kravis, Jeff Wilke, and Dara Khosrowshahi, as well as some of the foremost thought leaders in food, including Tom Colicchio, José Andres, and David Barber of Blue Hill.