Project Canary is a mission-driven B-Corp that helps reduce emissions in the energy, waste, and agriculture industries through independent assessment of carbon and environmental footprints. With offices in Denver and Austin, Project Canary achieves this goal by ingesting data from various sources, including its own proprietary environmental sensors, to calculate carbon emissions from different facilities in real-time. The resulting independent, trusted data can inform the procurement of offsets in real-time using microtransactions, formulate the data-driven ESG strategy that investors now demand, improve operations by identifying problem areas in minutes, and bolster customer engagement through radical supply chain transparency.
Initially, Project Canary is focused on the energy industry. With thousands of energy assets analyzed and hundreds of environmental and air quality sensors currently deployed, Project Canary is positioned better than anyone to provide empirical ESG data.
Project Canary’s success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of its employees. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, mission-driven work, and being a valued member of a motivated diverse team, we want to hear from you.
- Work directly with the leadership team on operations and business development activities
- Develop and maintain suite of presentation materials for customers and investors using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Complete and submit all sales and operational paperwork - i.e. Design and prep work orders, maintain ISNetworld and PEC safety accounts, organize all training documentation for Project Canary’s growing field team
- Analyze data for customer tracking and demand forecasting
- Support customer success manager in developing customer insights, including data visualization
- Analyze maintenance frequency and type of monitoring devices to optimize system design and maintenance strategy
- Assist in tool development and management to gain efficiencies in internal operations
- Maintain awareness of policy/regulatory efforts to identify growth opportunities
- Draft communications to customers, suppliers, and contractors
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Interest in ESG and a mission-oriented organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in industrial settings, outdoors, and/or at elevated heights
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and CRM software
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining high-level quality
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K company match
- Student loan assistance
- Salary range: $50,000 - $60,000 annual base
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.