Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Own the documentation of vertical farming hardware systems and ancillary components, including product description, user manuals and installation SOPs.
- Work with stakeholders and teams from across the company such as installation, R&D, industrial engineering and SCM to collaboratively deliver documentation.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects while effectively influencing, negotiating, and collaborating with internal departments and external business partners
- Document procedures and components using technical drawings, photos, videos, texts or any other media to efficiently convey relevant information to other departments and teams, both internal and external to the organization.
- Take ownership over documentation project success, working with the project team from first implementation and to successful launch to meet the project and company goals.
- Maintain the DC Installation SOPs, installation handover and commissioning protocols
- Translate Hub equipment specifications and provide the Architecture and DC Installation team with tech requirement sheet for installation and operation (e.g WCS, CRAC, seeding, washing and packing machines)
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Documentation/Documentation Management/Engineering or closely related fields.
- Excellent collaborator, experienced at working across different teams to achieve mutual goals
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, with effective communication skills across engineering, product and business teams.
- Strong and independent problem solving mindset, with a drive to realize a project to fruition.
- Demonstrated experience in engineering or technical projects.
- Ability to use business/technical software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in functional design with a focus on assembly, maintenance and end user interaction.
- Structural methodical thinking and organizational documentation skills
- Experience with software including Confluence/Jira, Solidworks, Google Suite
- Additional European Major language, preferably German.
- Experience in Drafting Technical documentation and CAD software.
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunityregardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.