Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Commercial Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Commercial Account Executive will be responsible for enhancing our brand and building strong relationships with our commercial accounts. Responsibilities include monthly commission reporting, development of marketing materials, and maintaining fleet logs. This position reports to our Director, Commercial Sales.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of inside-sales experience
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Google Apps, Hubspot(CRM)
- Experience creating compelling/engaging content
- Excellent time-management skills
- Attention to detail, amazing documentation/organization skills.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
- Impeccable oral & written communication and interpersonal skills and a data-driven mindset
- Ability to respond and act quickly, and to work across teams
- Impeccable critical thinking and problem-solving skills, strong ability to multitask
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes or ebikes
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Deployed new annual contracts to existing commercial accounts
- Achieved a monthly sales target based on the overall revenue goals for the department
- Shared Voice-of-Customer insights with the B2B sales team for weekly meetings
- Collaborated with the B2B team for seasonal campaigns
- CRM database management
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are: -
Responsible to our environment, community and team -
Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback -
Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice -
Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original -
Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders -
Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help -
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.