About UsAt Novi, our mission is to enable the future of consumer product development for a healthier people and planet.We are building the marketplace that enables diligence, discovery and purchasing of better raw materials for all consumer goods. The opportunity is vast ($1.5T market in consumer product development) and while we started in the wellness and personal care category, we are growing to serve a broader set of markets, including food, household cleaning, and more.We're looking for people to be part of our journey in enabling the future of consumer product development. Our company is led by Kimberly Shenk, is well funded by top-tier VC firms, and has seen exponential growth and traction. If you are interested in realizing our mission and building the future of the chemical industry, we would love to hear from you.What We're Looking ForNovi is building a data platform to help consumer brands understand their products and ingredients, and a marketplace to help brands purchase ingredients from suppliers. The industry we're tackling is fragmented and complicated, so we are looking for someone who is excited about taking complex systems and distilling them into intuitive solutions.To help support our continued growth, Novi Connect is seeking its first Product Analyst to help Novi make data-driven product decisions. Reporting into Product, you will be working closely with Product, Engineering and Design to help launch new features while identifying areas of improvement on existing features. You’ll play a large part in finding product opportunities as we further develop the Novi product and potentially also have the opportunity to grow a team under you.
- Define key metrics to evaluate success of the business, team and new features
- Identify actionable insights through exploratory analysis, impact accounting, and in the future, experimentation
- Analyze opportunities and problems to drive product prioritization and strategy, and engage in strategic conversations all the way up to the CEO
- Build dashboards to track progress of feature rollouts, product success and business success
- Ensure that our data is trustworthy, reliable, and easy to access
Life at Novi
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a high-growth tech startup or in management consulting
- You have a solid analytical foundation: You can use SQL to query large datasets, dashboard products such as Google Data Studio and Tableau, have a strong understanding of product and business metrics, and have experience with A/B testing
- You are a strong communicator: You can concisely communicate actionable data-driven insights to all audiences and collaborate with Product and the business to determine tangible next steps
- You are scrappy and resourceful: When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You have a strong attention to detail: Your analysis is always high quality, accurate, and easy to understand
At Novi, we believe in whole people - bringing your whole self to work - and fostering an environment of personal sustainability, where you can incorporate self-care, flexibility, support, and continued learning into your every day. Our perks are generous and reflect this commitment! Our full and part time employees enjoy:
Unlimited vacation timeMonthly team-building activities (the fun kind!)Monthly flexible spend on PerkUp, covering anything from your cell phone bill to meals on Postmates401k matchRemote hardware setup and WFH stipendRobust paid parental/foster/adoption leaveCompetitive salary, benefits and equity packages for all employees