Folsom Labs is a small, agile, profitable startup where you will make an immediate impact while shaping our product and culture for the future. We are located in the heart of San Francisco, providing competitive salary, full benefits, and flexible schedules. We believe that a sustainable culture is rooted in fairness and respect. We listen openly and lift each other up every day to create a workplace where diverse voices thrive. By empowering people, we can power the planet. Join us to build a clean energy future!
We are looking for a growth-focused Marketing Director with a strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit. As the first dedicated marketing hire, you will shape the soul of our marketing organization and drive meaningful change for our company. Your vision and experience will directly influence the strategies we pursue, the tactics we employ, and the necessary testing that helps us improve.
To date, we’ve reached thousands of customers in over 200 countries primarily through brand marketing, word-of-mouth, and events like tradeshows and webinars. You'll expand our reach with your expertise in growth marketing and formalize our strategy to generate leads via a mix of traditional and emerging channels.
- Develop our marketing strategy and goals, and design and execute marketing plans that align with those strategies and goals.
- Conceptualize, test, and optimize marketing campaigns that drive leads and improve customer conversion rates—including SEO, paid search, email, webinars, events, and content.
- Identify and onboard new marketing technologies, agencies, and vendors that will assist you in maximizing qualified leads and improve our marketing reach and efficiency.
- Secure media placement in collaboration with PR consultants.
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying ROI-positive lead generation programs for global SaaS companies in SMB markets
- Track record of building quantitative and experiment-based processes to continually improve decision making
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Avid learner, teacher, and mentor to the team
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity that comes with small, fast-moving startups
- Able to work from our San Francisco office 3 days per week (post-COVID-19)
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people plus two office dogs, who would love to welcome another positive personality. If you’re quick-witted and excited about the things you do, whether inside or outside of the office, you’ll easily fit in with the group.
Folsom Labs is committed to building diverse teams across the company and is an equal opportunity employer.