Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest e-bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone. The Ebike Field Technician is part of a two person team that provides our customers an exceptional experience right at the front of their door. Your goal will be to enable a fun, safe, and supportive interaction from a fully outfitted van, which will include providing test rides, building, servicing, and delivering new bikes. This position is perfect for humans who thrive in autonomy and enjoy working in a self-managed environment. When not on the road, you will be owning the inventory and managing logistics of your outpost alongside. Offering competitive wages starting at: $19.00
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- A friendly, warm and approachable personality with an emphasis on service excellence
- A positive, team-focused mentality
- Stellar attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and comfortable driving large vehicles.
- Comfortable working in a variety of settings - your shop, your van, a customer’s driveway
- Ability to safely lift up to 70 lbs
Prior bike mechanic experience is NOT required!
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance401(k) plan Associate discounts, plus any one of our Ebikes of your choosing for the duration of your employment
- Weekly learnings and on demand-trainings, personalized development plans
*Benefits are available to all full-time employees.Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community, partners and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.