Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative AgTech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell ugly and surplus produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. We recently raised an $8.5 million Series A, led by Spark Capital, and are using the investment to rapidly grow our team. Are you up to the challenge of helping solve one of the world's largest problems of food waste?
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer who believes in our values and mission, is passionate about building great products and a desire to leave a positive impact on the planet. You’ll work with an incredible, product-focused team in a supportive, friendly environment.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Francisco.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience managing databases and familiarity writing SQL queries.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, software design)
- Working experience with server-side programming languages, and MVC frameworks
- Past experience building highly scalable systems and architecture
- Experience working at fast growing startups is a plus
- Experience working with marketplaces that have scaled successfully through rapid growth a huge plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Join our product and engineering team at an early stage. We’re growing, so there’s lots to do and even more to learn!
- Report to the Head of Engineering as part of the Engineering team to help scale Full Harvest’s B2B E-Commerce platform.
- Participate in code reviews, design discussions and contribute to the entire life cycle of the features, from conception to completion.
- Implement, and deploy new features, automate manual processes, integrate with third-party APIs and extended self-service and administrative tools
- Most importantly: get challenged, learn, and have fun!
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- In-Office Lunch several days a week
Looking for more info. about us? We recently closed our Series A with Tier 1 tech and ag firms, Spark Capital and Cultivian Sandbox. Learn more in this TechCrunch article.
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.