Who we arePachama's mission is to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.About the roleAs a Client Success Manager, you’ll help corporate clients achieve their sustainability goals with Pachama. You’ll ensure that Pachama delivers on the value that our clients expect, find additional opportunities within current accounts, and establish lasting relationships with corporate heads of sustainability.
- Gain command of the Pachama message, and become an expert on the company’s forest monitoring, marketplace, and project origination products.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to successfully onboard, retain, and grow the value of enterprise client relationships.
- Lead meetings, QBRs, and renewal strategy recommendations with corporate sustainability managers.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to source forest projects that meet client needs, and provide ongoing marketing support for client-funded forest projects.
- Identify patterns and trends across clients, and represent client needs during internal marketing and product prioritization exercises.
- Identify, forecast, and mitigate client renewal risks.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have Many Of The Following:
- 3+ years’ prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles.
- Experience working in enterprise ESG reporting, and knowledge about nature-based climate solutions.
- Track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business with large enterprise buyers.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an unstructured, results-driven environment.
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision-makers.
- Personal passion about addressing climate change.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting