Who we arePachama's mission is to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.About the roleAs Sales Operations Manager, you’ll build the infrastructure behind our growing revenue engine. You’ll help define and improve sales processes, analyze and share insightson key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overallproductivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated interest in climate tech, and a track record of success in unstructured, startup environments.
- Architect and administer our CRM instance and adjacent sales tools
- Work closely with Finance and other internal teams to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting for use in company financial planning
- Own and deliver reporting and metrics relating to:
- >> Sales pipeline. Track and report on new business opportunities, report on performance trends, and develop predictive modeling to determine pipeline characteristics necessary to achieve financial targets.
- >> Forecasting. Deliver timely and accurate forecasts and other data points as necessary to provide visibility into the business .
- >> Sales productivity. Analyze rep-level coverage and end-to-end sales efficiency, and continually refine territory coverage model to align with growth goals
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have Many Of The Following
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategy planning and sales enablement
- Ground-floor revs ops experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Understanding of CRM architecture, design principles, and best practices
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting