About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun. Our current sales enablement manager position is the founding member of our sales enablement team and strategically aligned to sales leadership. The role includes creating and deploying programs as well as initiatives that enable our sales and business development teams to execute our sales motion more effectively, especially as it relates to selling to solar companies of all sizes. The role asks for an action-focused and customer-centric approach to enablement.We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Programmatic design of new and existing programs inclusive of annual go-to-market kick-off
- Preparing and creating valuable content alongside SMEs for programs including presentations, videos, talk tracks, etc.
- Delivering training as well as procure and manage external training to boost sales productivity alongside best in class on-boarding
- Mastering Aurora’s sales processes to continuously optimize existing approaches and shorten onboarding times on a fast-growing team
- Recommend technology to promote efficient delivery and communication
- Be the connective tissue between teams, gather insights and work with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design, and customer success in order to execute initiatives that improve upon existing sales processes, and ultimately align to Aurora’s broader company goals
- Take a strong analytical, metrics-driven approach to showcase the business impact of enablement efforts and build trust
What we value:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years experience in a technical enablement function
- A B2B SaaS sales veteran
- Knowledge of Enterprise sales enablement
- A creative thinker
- Strong and dynamic communication skills
- Comprehension of what it means to be a seller in different segments such as small, medium, and enterprise
- Passion for developing people
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!