Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo has raised over $16M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia and the UK. Zoomo is the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Gorillas and many more.
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. E-bikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The mechanic is exceptionally important; you’re the backbone of Zoomo.
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks
- Repair bikes to the highest of standards, including assessing damage
- Ability to diagnose bike issues and recommend additional parts & labor when necessary
- Provide exceptional, professional service to customers
- Ability to communicate with management about recurring issues and insights in regards to the bicycles
- 1+ years of work experience with bicycles (electric or not)
- Ability to lift 55lb+ electric bikes
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Familiarity with all types of bikes and bike accessories
- Experience with assembly and maintenance of electronic components is highly preferred
- $18/hr starting wage
- The chance to be part of a flourishing organization with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- High potential for advancement
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.