Founded in Sydney in 2017, as a side hustle, co-founders Mina and Michael went full time in 2019 and in the short period since, Zoomo has raised over $16M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Dexus and many more.
We are looking for Bike Mechanics to fill several new openings, who are eager to demonstrate their skills and support a great mission.
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks
- Repair bikes to the highest of standards, including assessing damage
- Ability to diagnose bike issues and recommend additional parts & labor when necessary
- Provide exceptional, professional service to customers
- 1+ years of work experience with bicycles (electric or not)
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Familiarity with all types of bikes and bike accessories
- Experience with assembly and maintenance of electric components of a bike preferred
- $18-20 hourly starting wage, depending on experience
- The chance to be part of a flourishing organization with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- High potential for advancement