We’re looking for someone with relevant experience in B2B sales, and with an entrepreneurial drive. You will need to expand on our B2B product offering and drive B2B growth in NYC and the US. You will have to develop and manage your own pipeline as well as nurture existing relationships. You will execute against an existing playbook we have developed for your market. You will be required to generate, contact and close leads. If you’re looking for ownership and the opportunity to not only sell, but help build the perfect offering for our customers, then this role is for you. You will be the first hire of your kind in the market and as such will have high growth opportunities but also great responsibilities.
- Build leads lists for each segment in the playbook, for both sales and servicing contracts
- Be responsible for after-sale support
- Present to prospective clients (both face-to-face and digitally)
- Accelerate sales through education and engagement
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Establish relationships with City officials accross the US and represent Zoomo in key discussions
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in selling products or services
- Experience generating your own leads lists and being responsible for your entire sales pipeline
- Experience selling to restaurant chains and / or last mile logistics companies is preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, both within Zoomo and with external accounts. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter mentality. Excited by a growth environment and willing to try new strategies while keeping the focus on achieving results. Focus on getting things done without needing to rely on established processes
- Analytical thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Alignment with Zoomo’s vision and purpose
- Start-up experience is valuable
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits