Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK.
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The front of house role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo. You are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities. Spanish-speaking a plus
Hours: 11-7pm Monday-Friday
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Follow up with customers on post-sales support
- Communicate with our customer service team to schedule customer appointments and solve customer issues
- Work with the operations team to make our support processes even better
- Stay on top of new Zoomo policies, procedures, and programs that affect riders
- Assist the mechanics with maintaining a consistent inventory
- A combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and customer service experience
- An outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- Energetic and proactive in following up on leads and upselling products
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritize what’s important
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a startup - things change on the daily
- Ability to work Monday-Friday
- Drivers license preferred but not required
- Spanish or Chinese speaking preferred but not required
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
AT ZOOMO, WE OFFER:
- The chance to be part of an organization in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Career advancement for those capable and motivated
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.