Redaptive Inc. is seeking a hungry, energetic, personable and teachable Account Executive. The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, cultivating new business through partnership channels and through strategic client growth. We have an excellent team and support structure where good account executives will thrive. International Electron (a Redaptive, Inc. company) is a technology company within Redaptive that develops and deploys large-scale energy data platforms designed to help organizations digitize their facility management and become better energy stewards. This Sales & Business Development/Account Executive role is critical to International Electron’s strategy and will be essential to meeting its revenue and growth targets. This position reports to the Director of Business Development at International Electron.
This position may be done anywhere in the remote USA except Colorado at this time.
- Run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment, and in collaboration with ecosystem partners
- Conduct all external outreach and build a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Help to execute on partnership strategy based on research, expertise and understanding of International Electron’s goals
- Manage, qualify, evaluate and establish a strong pipeline of strategic key partners opportunities that would align with our mission and vision
- Manage partner relationships from initial discussions and relationship management through agreement closing and partner management
- Own the negotiation process on agreements, working effectively across all cross functional key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including operations and analytics teams
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies using data-driven insights to positively impact the executive–level decision maker’s core business
- Help identify additional potential sales or growth opportunities
Permanent authorization to work in the United States is required at this time.
- 2+ years of experience in developing sales or channel sales, managing partnerships, ideally in B2B-SaaS, real estate technology, and/or IoT industries
- Thrive in a highly-dynamic, rapid-growth and demanding environment
- Burning Desire to Close Deals
- Excellent communication skills with superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Ability to uncover customer needs and desire by asking quality probing questions
- Ability to travel after the US is post-pandemic and it is safe to do so
Desired experience not required
- Experience with smart metering and monitoring or energy management systems or experience selling to maintenance or property management buyers a plus
- Proven track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of the IoT ecosystem and data services a plus
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, and financial issues; excellent business judgement
About Redaptive Inc.
- Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment
- Volunteer Activities
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour!
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.