Founded in Sydney in 2017, as a side hustle, co-founders Mina and Michael went full time in 2019 and in the short period since, Zoomo has raised over $16M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Dexus and many more.
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
Reporting to the Global Rider Ops Manager, the Global Ops Associate will be responsible for helping to improving operational efficiency and drive an overall better customer experience for our riders. You will execute on key projects to drive productivity & quality, whilst also having the opportunity to oversee our offshore customer support team’s daily operations. You will be the voice of our customers, keeping a finger on the pulse and providing valuable insights to the wider team. In this dynamic, fast-paced role, you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to deliver on OKRs and within agreed budgets & timelines. You may be a good fit if you enjoy developing a world class customer experience, own process improvement & documentation, stakeholder management, customer focused and project delivery.
- Deliver on key projects to drive better customer experience & meet set OKR targets
- Oversee a team of offshore customer support agents, drive productivity, conduct quality checks to ensure correct procedures are followed & key metrics are met
- Be the voice of our customers & provide regular insights & updates to internal stakeholders
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders to prioritise top tasks and ensure timely completion of priorities.
- Weekly reports: Keep key stakeholders informed by sending weekly summary emails with an update on progress and priorities, and leading sprint meetings for projects
- Be able to deep dive into data & metrics and deliver valuable insights back to the business
- Assist with coordinating hiring/onboarding/training: assist in training and development of new team members as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and continuous improvement initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Business, Law, or relevant degree) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
- Organised, self-driven, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity; enjoy developing new processes
- Positive attitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Exceptional organisation, project-management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to gain trust and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, including customer experience leadership team
Bonus points if you have
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Familiarity with using data tools e.g. SQL, excel, Google Analytics
- Experience managing teams remotely
- Experience creating content, flowcharts and process maps with tools, like LucidChart
You will get exposure to many technologies, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space. We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace