AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We are reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, USA, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable. With a rapidly increasing installed base of systems across North America, Japan, and Europe, we are increasing the value that can be extracted from recyclable material through superior separation, purity enhancement, and identification of new end markets for reuse and recycling.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals share a passion for the promise the technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we are always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Regional Sales Manager to focus on the DACH sales region to drive the growth of new sales by developing a territory plan and effective prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities through strong pipeline development and management. B2B clients range from small/mid-market owner/operators to larger, regional enterprises and national account locations, in the recycling industry.
As our Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Be focused to meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue and profitability sales targets for your region.
- Develop, successfully execute and report on, a strategic sales territory plan with prioritized customer account lists, SMART objectives and actions, clearly defined success indicators that including partnerships with industry groups and experts, leveraging of current relationships/installed base, industry/market research and data, successful prospecting and key account management, and a thorough understanding of government legislation and key decision making bodies within the recycling market sector.
- Develop, grow the value of, and manage sales opportunities within a sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process that leads to the rapid closure of bookings and sales target attainment.
- Maintain accurate customer account information, sales pipeline management, and market intelligence to ensure expert-level bookings and sales forecasting.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with owner/operator customers, senior leadership, and other key decision makers/influencers within larger key customer accounts.
- Successfully articulate AMP’s compelling value proposition to customers and promote and develop ROI justification for AMP capital equipment/technology and upgrades/services (recurring revenue).
- Lead and manage contract negotiations in line with established guidelines, drive and align internal stakeholders to leverage resources and develop winning solutions and proposals.
- Partner with global AMP Robotics sales counterparts, technical and cross functional teams to identify short and long-term opportunities, and areas for success and growth.
- Utilize internal sales processes to support departmental sales objectives, reporting requirements and goals to ensure organizational sales standards are met and improved upon.
The successful candidate will have:
- B2B end-user sales experience with a heavy focus on “hunting” and new customer acquisition.
- Experience in sales of capital equipment or high-tech control and instrumentation systems with a strong emphasis on Value Added and Total Cost of Ownership selling.
- Strong consultative selling skills and an ability to influence innovation and technology adoption within customer organizations. Ability to successfully challenge, educate and evangelize customers.
- Strong and demonstrable business acumen and a proven passion for technology and process improvement.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology and/or capital equipment deals.
- An ability to demonstrate accountability, ownership, agility, adaptability, and a high willingness to learn.
- Experience in key account management and in identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers/influencers across customer organizations such as, business owners, senior leadership, and operators.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in engineering or business, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with CRM packages such as Salesforce, and ability to demonstrate the use of structured, strategic, and tactical sales techniques and planning tools and systems.
- Ability to travel internationally frequently and at short notice.
- Bi-lingual in English and German.
- Located in the UK or The Netherlands.
- Waste management or recycling industry experience is a plus, but not essential.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, dynamic and high-performing team environment, we are pleased to offer a highly competitive base salary, benefits, and incentive package; flexible working hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning, personal development, and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.