Enlightened Eco Solutions (https://EnlightenedEcoSolutions.com) is a start-up that seeking a Software Architect/Coder for a full-time position starting in August that will not just support the companies vision but have a passion to see the EES “family” excel. At EES we believe in a holistic work environment in which each team member is valued, respected, and cared for; synergy over hierarchy. We all have a common bond that focuses on helping our planet and making a better life for ALL living species. We support and recognize publicly (and financially) concepts and innovations from any of our team members that want to be a part of the creative process. Similar to Google’s Moonshot program, we will have flexible, rotating teams working on finding solutions to today’s biggest environmental issues.
Currently, EES is in development of a ground-breaking concept that begins in August. Our focus is creating a movement campaign that requires a global Uber sized app/website as the unifier around a much larger concept which involves ALL aspects of climate change from pollution to environmental injustice. We believe that real behavioral change will only happen when we begin to motivate people to want to change.
- Creating and overseeing an app and web development team
- Someone who has a clear technical vision and is able to create application frameworks that allow for efficient development, and knows how to scale projects using multiple servers and services like Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure.
- Coordinating app and web development team with other branches of EES
- Optimizing workflow
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Relaying reports to executive
- Creatively re-imagining and retooling ideas to arrive at the best possible results
- Weekly calls starting in June
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in app and web programming
- A thorough understanding of relevant programs
- Previous experience in project managing roles
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Cooperative, synergetic work style
- Emphasis both on process and deliverables
- Executive ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- An eye for effective design
- A holistic work environment in which each team member is valued, respected, and cared for; synergy over hierarchy
- Flexible team roles
- An openness to innovation and ideas from team members with financial and public recognition programs
- Room for growth
- Competitive compensation (open for discussion: $50k-$100k, with possible equity/stock)
Once an NDA is signed, we can share more details about the project but we expect to scale quickly over the next year.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Advocacy or Policy, Atmosphere, Buildings & Cities, Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Climate Risk, Consumer Goods, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Energy, Food & Agriculture, Funding, Materials & Manufacturing, Media & Journalism, Pollution & Waste Reduction, Research & Education, Supporting Catalysts, Transportation
Abandoned Farmland Restoration, Alternative Cement, Alternative Refrigerants, Bamboo Production, Bicycle Infrastructure, Biochar Production, Biogas for Cooking, Biomass, Bioplastics, Building Automation Systems, Building Retrofitting, Carpooling, Coastal Wetland Restoration, Coastal Wetland Protection, Composting, Concentrated Solar Power, Conservation Agriculture, Distributed Energy Storage, Distributed Solar Photovoltaics, District Heating, Dynamic Glass, Efficient Aviation, Efficient Ocean Shipping, Efficient Trucks, Electric Trains, Electric Bikes, Electric Cars, Farm Irrigation Efficiency, Forest Protection, Geothermal Power, Grassland Protection, Green and Cool Roofs, Grid Flexibility, Health and Education, High-Efficiency Heat Pumps, High-Speed Rail, High-Performance Glass, Hybrid Cars, Improved Clean Cookstoves, Improved Rice Production, Indigenous Peoples’ Forest Tenure, Insulation, Landfill Methane Capture, LED Lighting, Low-Flow Fixtures, Managed Grazing, Methane Digesters, Micro Wind Turbines, Microgrids, Multistrata Agroforestry, Net Zero Buildings, Nuclear Power, Nutrient Management, Ocean Power, Offshore Wind Turbines, Onshore Wind Turbines, Peatland Protection and Rewetting, Perennial Biomass Production, Perennial Staple Crops, Plant-Rich Diets, Public Transit, Recycled Paper, Recycling, Reduced Food Waste, Refrigerant Management, Regenerative Annual Cropping, Silvopasture, Small Hydropower, Smart Thermostats, Solar Hot Water, Sustainable Intensification for Smallholders, System of Rice Intensification, Telepresence, Temperate Forest Restoration, Tree Intercropping, Tree Plantations (on Degraded Land), Tropical Forest Restoration, Utility-Scale Energy Storage, Utility-Scale Solar Photovoltaics, Walkable Cities, Waste-to-Energy, Water Distribution Efficiency
New Energy Network