Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.Boldness
: We don’t tinker, we transform.Customer
: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.Diligence & Dedication
: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.Entrepreneurial
: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Communication. Your primary task will be communicating with potential and current customers through phone and email regarding Aspiration’s financial services.
- Engagement. As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will engage with customers beyond their initial inquiry, determining if/when they may benefit from other Aspiration products, features, or promotions.
- Voice of the brand. Be an advocate for Aspiration’s mission and values.
- Cross-departmental collaboration. Communicate ideas and feedback to the appropriate departments to contribute to ongoing company improvement and growth.
- Feedback. Participate in regular coaching sessions with your Team Lead and Manager which focus on your strengths and areas of opportunities. Our ideal agent is willing and open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Establish & Preserve the data integrity of our DB-to-ESP pipelines
- Advise the company on how to best integrate the existing CRM tech stack with new technologies
- Become the CRM team’s resident expert in the Segment software
- Assist in Tracking the efficacy of CRM initiatives
- Develop and implement best practices on the data side of marketing techniques and platforms
- Coordinate with Product, Data, and Design to develop dynamic cross-channel campaigns.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience in data systems
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or related field
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects with changing priorities
- Creative and strategic solutions to complex systems problems
- Passionate about Aspiration’s vision and mission
- Think creatively and independently
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Work well with a team
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture