We are Zoomo, a Sydney-based tech platform providing smart Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) and after-sales servicing for commercial and logistics customers. Our fleet is spread across the globe in Australia, the US, and the UK, and we are continuing to expand!
We are filling the LEV opportunity in last mile delivery. Our goal is to become the world’s largest provider of LEVs and after-sales service for logistics customers.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual. We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
We are looking for a B2B Business Operations Manager to work directly with the UK GM to building and optimise processes to scale Zoomo UK as we go through a period of hyper growth. We have 2X our business in the UK in the past quarter and going to 4X again 2021. We need a B2B Business Operations Manager that can look across our B2B operations, ensure we can build quickly enough to meet the huge demand from our clients and develop a road map for execution.
You should be comfortable working in a fast growth start-up and being able to independently be responsible for achieving major milestones like monetising new products, developing our B2B customer success strategy and building our operations infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in B2B Operations at Zoomo will give you exposure to a range of different verticals (sales, customer success, fleet operations, account management), where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of the B2B business. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Zoomo’s success. You will be dealing with some of the most challenging problems in electric vehicles, last mile delivery, food delivery and consumer credit.
- Serve as a trusted thought partner and sounding board to GM to help them drive data-driven decisions in how we set up B2B contracts and operations.
- Help set the vision for B2B customer success, set the roadmap to reach that vision and implement through the wider UK team.
- Provide local market analytical agility, increase speed to react to local market changes, delve into local market numbers and pull relevant data and insights
- Develop processes to ensure that we are serving our B2B customers, and increasing revenue
- Measuring the efficiency of systems and procedures, developing dashboards and KPIs for our Account Management and Fleet teams
- Execute, launch and scale UK operations and work with the local Operations Team and our Australian HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of our operations
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Zoomo
This role will require you to report directly to the UK GM, the role also has the potential to grow as Zoomo expands its footprint across the UK and Europe.
Relevant experience includes:
- Management Consulting
- Start-ups operations
- Consumer credit experience
- Food Delivery/Logistics
- MicroMobility or Electric Mobility Industry Experience
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management, forecasting models and databases
- Strong analytical chops and ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business.
- Ability to develop strong point of view on strategic priorities based on internal and external data.
- Ability to drive complex projects and develop processes with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to articulate, present and debate recommendations with all levels of management
Traits that we are looking for:
- Proactive and passionate self-starter with bias towards action and constant prioritization.
- Track record of “getting things done , Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high-quality decisions
- Analytical - Able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’
- Strategic thinker - Can stay one step ahead when thinking about the impact of the changes
- Adaptable fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and change methodologies
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
You will get exposure to a fast growing industry, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space. We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace