Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
Our Purpose and Values
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
At Zoomo Bikes we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The Front of House role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo directly representing Zoomo to customers. You are a sales person with a love of bikes and a passion for customer service.
- Meeting sales goals by selling our products to riders
- Our data is important! Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Continuously looking on how to improve processes and procedures within the store
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person support experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience with our e-bikes
- Stay on top of new Zoomo policies, procedures, and programs that affect riders
- Provide accurate information to customers (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Cross-sell products
- Be our customers' biggest advocate, making sure you provide an excellent customer experience to the Zoomo rider.
- Provide support to the Store Manager in several actions that are required.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Previous experience in a Retail or customer service facing environment
- Great communication skills (bonus points for languages other than English)
- You’re competitive and have a track record in meeting sales targets: you don’t hit targets, you smash them
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask at once while paying close attention to the customers needs
- Able to identify, solve issues and take ownership to resolve them
- Capable of building trusting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating rota.
- Experience in mobility, micro mobility or with e-bikes is a plus
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
You will get exposure to a fast growing industry, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space.
- A competitive salary
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Working with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers.
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.