AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. Every day, we’re working to reimagine and actively modernize the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We are looking for unconventional thinkers to join our mission; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a European Internal Mechanical Sales Engineer, to be based in The Netherlands who will be responsible for interfacing and collaboration between the European sales team and all other AMP teams, concentrating heavily on the Project Engineering team, which reports under the Operations Department. The Mechanical Sales Engineer’s objective is to identify and internally communicate the correct technical application relating to the physical space constraints of the installation of AMP Robotics products and services.
As our Mechanical Sales Engineer, you will work to:
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Operations in the documentation of the Sales process and provide continuous improvement to the process as the company grows and evolves.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Operations to help to Identify, create, and implement technical training to the Sales staff.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Operations to Identify, create, and implement tools to improve the selling process.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products.
- Support the sales team with technical expertise for installation and use of AMP equipment.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Confer with customers, sales staff, and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers as needed.
- Create or improve sales and service contracts.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Provide information needed for the development of custom-made machinery.
- Collaborate and/or write technical documentation for products.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience:
- 2 years of technical experience with mechanical systems or equipment.
- 2 years of customer facing industry experience (Sales, Service, Etc.).
- Experience in a fast-paced and constant growth environment.
- Autodesk AutoCAD software experience (4,000+ Hours / 2 Years).
- Parametric modeling software experience (500+ Hours).
- Language fluency in English
- Be prepared to travel at short notice Internationally within Europe (Intermittently but possibly >30% of the time).
- 2 years of technical experience with industrial equipment manufacturing.
- 4 years of customer facing experience with technical sales (Capitol Equipment, Parts Sales, Etc.).
- Experience with sales CRM software/systems.
- Experience in surveying, estimating, or reverse engineering.
- Experience in creating, editing, and presenting technical proposals or contracts.
- Autodesk AutoCAD software expert (12,000+ Hours / 6 Years).
- Parametric modeling software experience (4,000+ Hours / 2 Years).
- Language fluency in German or French or both.
- Salesforce CRM software experience.
- Solidworks or Inventor Software Experience. (4,000+ Hours / 2 Years)
- Experience in creating & implementing processes.
- Highly Organized & Multi-Project Navigator.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Initially home based, then working from the AMP Robotics Bv. Facility (TBA).
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer a highly competitive base salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.