Founded in Sydney in 2017, as a side hustle, co-founders Mina and Michael went full time in 2019 and in the short period since, Zoomo has raised over $30M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance.
We're a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorilla's, Just Eat, Getir & many more.
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
In this newly created role, reporting directly into the Head of Finance, as FP&A Manager you will be responsible for strengthening the quality, availability, suitability and usability of management information within the business.
Joining a rocket ship of a startup, our business has strong growth objectives and a need for accurate information relating to underlying profitability and cash flow analysis to meet internal & external stakeholder needs. This is an exciting time to join our organisation and where you will have a direct impact working closely with operations it will be an opportunity to build a key pillar of the business.
- Operational metrics development & measurement, relating this directly to our assets
- Management of our pricing and performance function of the business directly overseeing key customer contracts and underlying margins
- Month end reporting including non financial KPI, support annual budget process
- Application of commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results with internal stakeholders
- Identifying industry performance trends and risk areas while maintaining suitable financial models
- Potential exposure to due diligence and potential future M&A projects, assessing financial performance and synergies.
- at least 2-3 years experience in FP&A function & prior high growth environments is a strong plus
- Proven leader or strong track record to become a leader, with hands-on experience managing, leading and developing a high performing team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will need to articulate a vision to follow which motivates and inspires others
- System savvy [Exposure to Looker BI & Xero would be a plus] to understand and improve all finance systems & the ability to tailor information to our end users.
- Effective Change Agent – actively challenge the norm each day, come up with improvements and execute upon those independently without your hand being held. You will need to be a be a self-starter who thrives in an evolving role - multitasking an evolving agenda, competing requirements and working under time pressure
You will get exposure to many technologies, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space. We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace