What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of out team in Austria, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You generate controlling reports for the management and prepare business KPIs for the management
- You manage the invoice approval process
- You support in the preparatory accounting
- You take over administrative tasks such as ordering, cash accounting, key and fleet management or the organization of birthday presents
- You support the organization of meetings and the planning of internal events
- You are responsible for facility management and ensure that the office is well presented
- You support the team with travel planning, appointment coordination and contract management
- You receive inquiries by phone and e-mail and forward them to the responsible team members
- You update and edit content on our internal information platforms
Who you are
- You have expertise in the field of controlling, bookkeeping and accounting
- You are passionate about climate change and are driven by a strong conviction for climate action
- You have practical experience as office manager, assistant or receptionist
- You are open-minded and like to communicate
- You work in a structured and careful manner and are highly service-oriented
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You have very good German and English skills
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
For the position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2,300. The actual salary depends on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alessa Eleftheriadis
+49 89 231218926 ) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at www.climatepartner.com/en/career
We look forward to your application!