What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of Customer Management in Austria, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You are responsible for the first level support of the company and take requests by phone and email to support our customers on their way to in more climate action
- You are the first point of contact for questions about climate action cooperation, our automated solutions, CO2 balancing, data collection and marketing of climate neutral products
- You are involved in the development of our internal methods and software together with our teams
- You document recurring requests and design assistance for our customers
- As an all-rounder, you gain comprehensive insights into the company and act as a link in constant exchange with our industry teams in customer management and other departments in order to deal with customer concerns in a targeted way
- You maintain all customer data and concerns in the CRM and support systems
Who you are
- You have a great passion for the topics of sustainability and climate action
- You have at least one year of work experience in customer service, call center or service desk -we are open to all educational backgrounds and fields of study
- You have a basic technical understanding to help our customers with challenges concerning our software
- Your positive attitude enables you to answer difficult customer inquiries competently and convincingly in order to support their climate action measures
- You work in a well-organized, structured and solution-oriented manner and have a positive, convincing and customer-oriented attitude
- You enjoy serving the diverse requirements of our customers in the best possible and at the same time efficient way in a dynamically growing environment
- You enjoy dealing with people, both in writing and on the phone
- You are a good communicator and can convert complex information into convincing messages, both in German and English
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
For the position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 1,700. The actual salary depends on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alessa Eleftheriadis
, +49 89 231218926) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at www.climatepartner.com/en/career
We look forward to your application!