Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As a key member of the Finance team, your responsibility is in designing, implementing, and constantly improving the critical systems-level infrastructure necessary to enable the rapid scaling of multi-day storage deployments. In this endeavor, you will partner closely with Business Operations, Accounting, Software, and all other functional teams at Form to develop data & process integrations that will be at the foundation of accurate financial reporting as well as delivery of other key insights.
This role requires experience working with/configuring ERP systems, deep financial expertise, and the creativity necessary to design a system that will be future-proof. Success will be measured by Form’s ability to accurately measure our financial and operational performance, and efficiently scale our business processes, as we grow rapidly to meet the grid’s decarbonization targets.
Travel will be involved as needed and at a minimum of once per quarter.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the design and implementation of Oracle ERP and critical integrations with key operational systems (including PLM, MES, Payroll, HRIS, etc.). Lead engagement with external implementation partner, coordinate all internal planning & implementation activities, ensure accurate tracking of budgeted resources vs. actuals, and implement tight change controls.
- Partner closely with all functional leads at Form (including Supply Chain/Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting & Finance) to understand key business process & data requirements. Ensure that ERP design & implementation addresses these needs.
- Develop short-term, medium-term, and long-term systems-level strategies to enable rapid scaling of processes and data insights in line with company-level operational goals.
- Develop clear documentation and mapping of key business processes, applications configurations, and integrations necessary to facilitate updates to systems design, and resolution of issues.
- Lead change management efforts within Form (including stakeholder management and end-user training), to ensure seamless onboarding to new systems and business processes.
- Proactively track 3rd party systems updates and partner with Software and functional teams to ensure smooth transition and minimize disruption to daily operation.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 10 years of experience building, configuring, designing financial or accounting systems, preferably in an Oracle setting.
- Deep financial expertise and understanding of corporate finance concepts. Familiarity with Supply Chain operations (ex. Procurement processes) preferred.
- Deep passion and commitment for tackling climate change.
- Demonstrated skill in partnering across teams. Ability to distill a large set of business processes and data requirements into specific, actionable recommendations for financial system design and configuration.
- Comfort with uncertainty, desire to do what it takes to enable rigorous process control and accurate data measurements.
The Pennsylvania salary range for this role is $183,600-$226,500. The Massachusetts
salary range for this role is $192,780-237,825.
The California salary range for this role is $211,140-$260,475
. The range listed is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and may be modified in the future. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.