We're building the SunRun for building electrification. We help customers upgrade their homes with the latest comfortable, energy-efficient technology: heat ...View Company Profile
The way we heat/cool our homes, power our vehicles, and cook our meals is antiquated: we take for granted that we use fossil fuels in homes to keep them comfortable and healthy. There is a better way.
Elephant Energy is building a home comfort & electrification platform that helps homeowners get clean, safe, and affordable technologies for their homes and vehicles. We are growing quickly, supported by the ever increasing demand from customers for more comfortable homes. We’re looking for Home Comfort Advisors to be the frontline of the world’s best home comfort team. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground floor and shape how we sell and deploy home comfort and home electrification.
To succeed at Elephant Energy, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You have a passion for creating exceptional experiences through your ability to engage with each individual customer and to help cultivate a team around you that espouses these values. As a primary representative of the company, you are professional and knowledgeable with strong verbal and written communication skills. You embrace a team ethic and are capable of being self-directed to solve challenging problems to ensure a successful customer journey.
- You will be responsible for meeting customers over the phone and in their homes and understanding their home comfort and electrification goals, motivations, and concerns
You will help translate these conversations into customer proposals.
- You own the entire customer journey: from consultation to design to financing to contract, and ultimately relationship management and referral generation.
- You will build your pipeline through self-generated and Elephant-generated appointments and referrals.
- You will use excellent process tools to manage a calendar to achieve monthly customer targets, track progress in a CRM, and identify opportunities to deliver an even better customer journey.
You will help develop and implement an amazing home comfort consultation playbook.
- Minimum of 1 year of consultative sales experience, ideally in residential HVAC, Solar Energy, Energy Efficiency, Home Automation, or a related industry with demonstrated success. Experience in virtual/web-based sales is preferred, but not required.
- You’re passionate about changing the world via home comfort and clean, energy-efficient technology.
- You’re a builder, a go-getter, a genuine self-starter; you get stuff done and promptly.
- You’re outgoing, warm, and feel confident chatting with new people.
- You’re a fast learner who holds yourself to high expectations (and meets them).
- You know a little about a lot OR are capable/desirous of learning quickly - Energy, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Business, Finance, etc.
- You adhere to realistic timelines and are an expert at managing competing priorities.
- You appreciate the importance of giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- You can deal with and manage significant levels of ambiguity, appropriate to our startup realities.
- You have a commitment to building a diverse, equitable workplace and seek to make our company more inclusive.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of or interest in building science
- Being part of an early stage startup - and all the fun that entails!
- Health insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock / Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- Pay commensurate with experience
- $70 - 120k
To apply: Send resume and an email describing your interest in working together to email@example.com; Subject: Elephant Energy Home Comfort Advisor