Who is NCX?
- The trusted, number one provider of American-made forest carbon credits
- Rapidly growing and backed by top investors including Marc Benioff, Union Square Ventures, Microsoft’s Climate Innovation Fund, and Version One Ventures. We’ve already doubled in size once this year and are on track for another doubling before the end of the year.
- Creating tangible impact in communities across the US: see what our Landowners and Business partners say about us. Our technology enables net-zero pioneers like Microsoft to pay landowners to delay timber harvests. Together, we’ve generated an expected climate impact of 650,000 MTCO2e in the first half of 2021 alone.
Join us in shaping the future of forestry and climate economics and see what the world is saying about us.
Create a Massive Impact
We’re democratizing access to forest carbon markets and fighting climate change - that’s no small feat. But our ambition doesn’t stop there. Up next: wildlife habitats, fire risk reduction, water resources, and more. We are building new economic mechanisms to fully and fairly value forests.
At NCX, you will have a massive impact on shaping our growth, culture, and product to best serve our customers all while combating climate change.
NCX’s business development team is looking for a results oriented and organized individual to join our fast growing team. You will assist the Head of Business Development and other sales team members by identifying potential target accounts, conducting initial outbound outreach, qualification of potential leads, and responding quickly to inbound leads. You are a team player who is ready and eager to learn all aspects of the NCX product and market landscape as well as partner with the marketing team on lead generation activities. You are willing to roll-up your sleeves, iterate quickly, and help shape the systems, processes and culture of our team.
Taking Care of Your Future
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options
Generous Time Off and Perks
- 20 vacation days 15 company holidays
- Flexible parental leave
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Annual in-person All Hands meetings
Setting You Up for Success
- 100% fully remote workforce
- Laptop of your choice
- $1,000 budget for home office set up
- Co-working space membership (WeWork etc.)
NCX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.