- Your mission at Climeworks is to commission the world’s first large scale direct air capture plant, that will help to remove CO2 permanently from the air with a capacity of 40’000 tons CO2 per year – a unique job opportunity.
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of a safe and compliant plant, all while enabling a sustainable production of CO2.
- You are an important member of the plant’s project execution team, translating the plant project into a reliable plant operation.
- You support during the engineering phase and are responsible for the commissioning of the plant.
- You assure the plant’s commissioning quality and be responsible for the corresponding documentation.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
- You have at least 12 years of work experience in a similar role.
- You have extensive experience in the field of plant commissioning.
- You have a structured work style and are an excellent communicator and coordinator.
- You are self-driven, proactive, persistent and still motivated to do hands-on work.
- You are a team player and thrive in an interdisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- You think out of the box, are a strong problem solver and like to take decisions.
- You are motivated to travel 80% of the time abroad.
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, a solution-oriented approach and a cutting-edge technology in a scale-up environment. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.