Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
We are seeking a project manager to drive the success of early project deployments as part of the Project Engineering organization. This is a critical role to ensure the successful execution of pilot projects demonstrating Form’s multi-day storage product that will accelerate decarbonization. You will lead project deployment and execution with internal project engineering teams as well as work closely with external customers and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and track project budget, schedule, and scope, including change management
- Track project milestones and communicate project design and performance status to customers and other project partners
- Be the main customer contact from Form Energy, responsible for outward communication and ongoing customer support, including contractual, technical and strategic matters
- Support the business development team’s contract structuring, negotiations, and deal evaluations
- Identify project risks, propose mitigation strategies, and execute mitigation actions as well as establishing a reporting process for budget visibility
- Manage outside vendor and contractor relationships from procurement through delivery and payment
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of related experience in project management or leading engineering/product development
- 3+ years of experience in energy project construction
- Resourceful and collaborative team player capable of working effectively with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in engineering or a physical science
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.