The Path Forward Return-to-Work program at Zoox is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce. The program is open to individuals who have at least five years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving of any kind.
If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
We at Zoox are excited to welcome returners because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, gain new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a non-profit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving to transition back to the paid workforce.
As Zoox continues to scale, we are looking to bring on a number of additional People Partners (HRBPs) to support the business. This role acts as a strategic partner to the Executive (C-suite) and Extended Executive (Director+) business leaders by driving the development of a strategy that is aligned with the attainment of the organizational goals and the people needs of their departments.
This role is responsible for driving HR functional excellence and process improvement while playing an integral part in supporting the team and organization as we continue to develop our People Programs (employee development, performance management, manager training, inclusion and diversity, etc). Zoox is a company of inventors, builders, and doers. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology in a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Partner with and advise our most senior leaders on people strategy, as well as decisions involving team dynamics, workforce planning, organizational design, development, performance management, employee relations, and compensation-related matters
- Closely partner with other People team centers of excellence (Employee Relations, Inclusion & Diversity, L&D, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) and other enabling functions at Zoox on talent matters
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the Talent strategy and performance-based culture to support growth across the organization
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to the leaders in the organization
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Manage the strategy and programs that support employee engagement for your client groups driven by data from our employee engagement survey and pulse of the org
- Leverage insights and data to inform the talent strategy and roll-out of new programs
- 5+ years of experience in a People Partner/HRBP role
- 8+ total years of HR experience
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Experience working with and in support of a diverse workforce
- Experience scaling programs tailored for the various phases of a growing organization
- Experience using Workday
- Experience navigating complex compensation packages that include equity
The salary range for this position is $109,000 to $176,000. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position. Additional benefits may be offered. Vaccine Mandate
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.